Friday, March 23, 2007

Music

I love leading praise.
There's something just moving. And when we're doing really well, when i really feel the Spirit moving through us, i don't see anyone else around me. It's the most incredible feeling i have felt in my short years of ministry. I can't see anyone else nor can i hear them. I just feel the presence of God all around us.

I've always wanted to write praise songs.
never was a good writer... words hardly come to me.

But just lately, i've had all this melodies just floating around my head. and i decided, why not?

So i laid some stuff down on my computer.
It's been a stress reliever and it's been fun.

I was messing around today, and did this: click here.
It's just a rough draft of what was in my head today...

so that's that. i think i am keeping my wife awake. so i better stop all the typing and go to bed.

=)

2 comments:

Andrew Conard said...

Joseph - I like it! Good stuff :) Do you use Garage Band or something else?

Joseph said...

thanks. haha.
i used garage band.
i kinda wish i knew garage band was this much fun and takes up this much time... because it sure would've made some classes in seminary go faster... without getting caught for watching a movie.