Friday, March 23, 2007

New Office Space

Well, I complained about my office space. Problem solved, I guess.
I got moved out of the basement office and replaced at the upstairs office with everyone else. Good news? I'm no longer isolated and no longer in that messy, stuffy room. Bad news? My desk space is really small... and I have to come in more regularly, (haha.. i know that sounds horrible) and I have to look busy (that sounds worse).

It's like a bullpen as a friend said. We don't have cubicles, so everyone can see everyone. Like right now, I bet the secretary and the associate pastor think I'm doing something important, since I've been typing away. Little do they know I'm actually updating my blog!!! (-_____-)

But, I do prefer being up here than downstairs.
And the best part of it is that they FINALLY came to their senses and got a cable ISP and wireless internet.

And this is good for me because no one up here is that great with their English. It'll force me to speak more Korean and on top of that, it'll force me to be social once in a while and talk to them.

But for those of you who think I don't do anything productive... you're only half right.

Whatever that means.

1 comment:

Elara said...

That actually sounds like me, maybe just a little. Pardon me for not introducing myself. I came across your blog when I was blogsurfing. Anyway, I used to do that when I was supposed to do my work. It made me look super busy, but I was actually blogging. ;) And you know that feeling when you have to talk when you actually don't feel like it? I get that a lot too and it's annoying. Nice post, I was entertained. Cheers!