Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Caramel Macchiato

I think the caffeine from my macchiato is keeping me awake.
it's 212 am, and i can't fall asleep. the wife fell asleep awhile ago. and it was making me upset that she was breathing loudly and off to dream land while i lie in bed and watch the minutes pass by.
it doesn't help that at this moment, we're still in my parent's house, and have to share my bed as a youth, which is a twin size bed.
i may end up sleeping on the floor... at least she's sleeping. one of us needs a good night's sleep.
it's just that in 7 hrs, i'll be heading towards my messy office (which i hate to be in. i don't know why i keep office hours during the school year. all the youth are in school... )

i don't like staying awake at nights because my mind starts to wander. and a lot of times, it wanders to places i never like to visit.

I wish i could go to bed. i can't do much because i don't want to wake up the wife. she tends to get cranky when i do.

i feel like i have so many things to do this week, and the more i think about them, the more i can't sleep. i try not to think about church and stuff. but i can't help it.
ultimately, all my late night thoughts come back to God. and from there, church usually follows.

we're in the middle of house hunting.
hawaii's just too darn expensive. i just feel ill of the though of paying for a 300,000+ house that has 3 rooms and is 1000 sq ft in size. yea.

but we need to move out soon. it'll do both of our sanities well.

well, as i soon i press "publish" i am going to go (quietly) back into our twin size bed, which the wife right now has a commanding possession of the bed space... and just count the sheep.

i wish you all a better night.

No comments: