Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Two Dreams

I have two desires, wishes, prayer requests that I want God to answer. One or the other, or both.
One is that I want to be a traveling preacher. Actually traveling preacher sounds weird... I just want to go around the country (and the world, maybe) and preach the Gospel. I know I'm not the best preacher, I stutter a lot and so forth, but I have faith in God and faith in that God speaks through me and that God works through my weaknesses so that His people can hear His words through me.

The other dream... is to be a praise leader in the likes of Chris Tomlin and David Crowder. I go to events like National Youth Workers' Convention and I see how people experience God through them. And I feel that music is a powerful tool to reach the younger generation. (but music alone is not sufficient).

I can see how God can call me to do both.

But either way, I would love to just go to different churches and different events and proclaim the Word of God, whether it be through sermons, music or both.

1 comment:

Andrew Conard said...

Listen to God...
You have many gifts.