Monday, February 12, 2007

Nothing Important to Say

I'm just a little tired from the weekend.
I have nothing to post. Today was supposed to be my day off, but it sure didn't feel like it.
I met with my mentor to kick off the candidacy process. better late than never.

there just seems to be so much unnecessary stuff...

We also had River of Life tonight. It's a homeless shelter, and every other month, we go help serve dinner to the less fortunate.

I guess what bothers me about that is some of the adults that we work with feel good about their work that they did that day.
i'm sure it's helpful, but it's such a small amount.
i'm grateful that they come out and help, but we shouldn't go home thinking that we did enough.

I'm trying to shop around my Les Paul Special Humbucker guitar to see what i can trade it in for, or how much i can get with it. (something in my heart tells me to be happy with what i have).
I love the guitar, but i'm leaning a little bit towards Fender guitars right now.
But if i can't find a good deal, i'll definitely be happy with my "Baby."


I'm sorry i wasted your time. My mind is just tired, and i need to go to bed.

No comments: