Friday, February 2, 2007

Blogging

Last night, the wife and i took out her cousin throughout the island. Her cousin is a flight attendant for Korean Air Lines, and she had a day off in our island.
We had dinner at this nice Japanese restaurant. Afterwards, we decided to go to Waikiki and walk around.

As we were walking out of the parking lot, the wife says that it's getting cold and asked if i could run back to the car to get her sweater from her backpack.
So i go back to the car, i find the sweater and started walking over to join the wife and the cousin.

As i was walking through the cars, i feel something wet hit me right above the chest. I had no idea what it was, and since it was rather dark, i couldn't see.

So i moved toward the street lights and saw an enormous sized bird poop on my shirt. I didn't even see nor hear any birds, and yet, there's this bird poop on me.
I couldn't believe it.

We stopped by a Starbucks, grabbed some water and napkins, and the wife helped me try to rub it off.
After our work, there was this large, dark, wet stain on my shirt.

I didn't care at all. Which was funny. Had this been 4 years ago, i would've freaked out, and walked into a store and buy a new shirt so i wouldn't be seen with such a stain.
I guess i am growing older and more mature...

actually, i think the real reason is that i'm married now.
I don't have to worry about looking good all the time or trying to impress anyone.

Heh.

No comments: