Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superbowl XLI

Ah.
Well, i was rooting for the underdog, but oh well.

I'm just bummed that football season is over.
At least the Wizards are doing well (Gilbert Arenas, MVP?)

I have hope for next season of the NFL.
Jason Campbell had a strong finish. The Defense played better at the end of the year. Sean Taylor continues to be a monster as a safety.
The Redskins will definitely do better than this disappointing season.

I'm happy for Tony Dungy.


Well, this week will be spent at Waikiki and Ala Moana in hopes to catch a glimpse of NFL pro-bowlers.

Couple of years ago, my brother got me a football with LaRoi Glover (Cowboys) and Pisa Tanoimosa (Rams) autographs. But most impressive? that football also has Chad Johnson's.

We will see how Operation NFL Pro Bowl will fare this week.

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

i'll probably miss the probowl this week like the past years. so football is over for me. we always have espn classic.

welcome to the methoblogosphere